Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A special Mother's Day

Aaron and the girls brought me home some beautiful flowers for Mother's Day this year. They also took me shopping to get some new clothes! Thank you for showing your love to me, family. I do feel like a special mom. I thank God for all of you!! I love you!
These came via Fed Ex shortly after I recieved the other ones from the family. This being the case, I couldn't even guess who they would be from. Well, I opened the box and found the card inside signed by my brother, Brian! I was definitely surprised and thankful for the sweetness of my dear brother. Thanks, Brian! I love you!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

What a sweet brother you have!
-Natasha(Mason)Van Loh
Hi Jenna! Your brother Jon sent me a link to your blog--it's so nice to see your family! I didn't know you were in MN.