Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Can't believe it's almost here!!!

Just opened another box of school books...

I can't believe it's almost school time again! I am getting kind of excited, though. We are trying a lot of new curriculum this year for Alex and Taylor. It looks really good! The girls are going to love it. I think I will really love the Science I chose this year. We will be studying Astronomy more in depth all year - I am so excited! I love that stuff. I told Aaron a nice "going-back-to-school" gift would be a telescope. :) That would be sweet! We'll see what happens...

I'm trying to find some cool stuff to keep Brianna (and Keats, for that matter) busy during school hours. I got some great ideas from a friend (thanks, Shannon!) that I am going to try. I also have a little preschool fun book for her to try, too. She loves it!

I pray I can stay this excited about the year. God's grace will have to be in huge supply (I know He will supply all that I need!) to keep my selfishness at bay and to keep the focus of teaching and raising my kids up for Him! Please do that, Lord!

A few weeks left of summer... I am so very thankful for that, too!

No comments: