My heart is extraordinarily heavy and burdened today for our country. I cannot help but be in a constant state of prayer to our God. I have prayed and pleaded with God: God, PLEASE save our nation! We have forgotten you. We have told you to leave. We have not trusted in you. We have lived for idols rather than you. We have not loved you. We do not deserve you. We do not deserve you to save our nation! I am so sorry. Please change us! But God, I again ask. PLEASE save our nation! I thank You that You still love us through Jesus. I thank You that You still have given us the Gospel! I thank You that You are still wanting what is for our best. I thank You that Your Will will still be accomplished!!!
Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jenna, you have voiced (typed) many of the same thoughts that I have had yesterday and today. I am burdened, too. Thanks for this post/prayer.
Post a Comment