I'm learnin' how to sweep with Mom. Sometimes, I even do it on my own!
I've learned how to climb up on the table and get my mommy to laugh just long enough to take my picture!
I love to "read"!Reading the mail with Daddy....
You should see Keats face when we ask him if he wants to feed the dog. He starts "jumping" up and down as he starts to squeal with excitement and runs to the door!
He goes and scoops the food (with a little help) from in the garage and then brings it through the house to the deck outside where Scout eats.
What a big helper!
You're getting to be such a big boy, Keaton! We love you.
2 comments:
Hey Jenna-
Your kitchen looks great. Post more pictures of it!
Love, Katie
LOVE the picture of him on the table! Aren't those just the funnest to catch the kids at :) (not sure funnest is a word, but I'm using it anyway :) )
Post a Comment